If you’re deploying or considering SAP SuccessFactors solutions, you’ve heard all about how they can help power your HR transformation. But to unlock the most value from your investment, you need a strategy to deploy your solution quickly and smoothly, prepare people for change, and encourage employees to use it. To help you deploy your solution on time and on budget, and maximize adoption, the Training and Enablement from SAP team is presenting a global virtual event, Training and Enablement Best Practices for SAP SuccessFactors Solutions, on June 26, 2019.
Studies show that the right type and amount of employee training can help you put your software platform in place faster and improve performance across the areas that matter most to your organization.
According to IDC, organizations that installed SAP SuccessFactors solutions gained about 51% improvement across KPIs when end users each received about 28 hours of training, compared with an average gain of about 23 percent with 22 hours of training. Just six additional hours of training delivered an improvement of 118%.
The SAP half-day virtual event [Training and Enablement Best Practices for SAP SuccessFactors Solutions] helps you build a solid, practical understanding of best practices, tools, and resources to fully train and enable your people to succeed with SAP SuccessFactors solutions. Discover how to:
- Shorten your deployment time for SAP SuccessFactors solutions by up to a month
- Improve performance across all SAP SuccessFactors solutions
- Boost employee engagement by increasing technology adoption
Boost Adoption and Get the Most from Your Solution
Join us for a set of insightful and informative presentations from SAP training experts, customers, and partners, including an interactive Q&A and live chats with peers. You can attend the entire event, or simply tune in to the sessions that interest you most. Some of the topics include:
- Best practices and guidance from the team that provides SAP software training and enablement.
- How to fast track your SAP SuccessFactors solutions deployment, with an overview of our top training courses to help you hit the ground running.
- How to accelerate user adoption and analyze software usage to speed migration to the new solution.
- The SAP Learning Hub, featuring 24×7, cloud-based access to e-learning courses, e-books, live practice versions of the solutions, and more.
- Organization change management, and how you can prepare and motivate employees for the solution deployment.
- Optimizing performance by collecting and analyzing real-time software interaction data from users’ desktops.
Just a few days’ worth of training can set the stage for long-term benefits well into the future. According to IDC, organizational satisfaction with SAP solutions was about 15% higher when system administrators were “well trained.”
Register for our global virtual event today, and make your SAP SuccessFactors rollout as successful as it can be.