Your Opportunity to Influence SAP – SAP Customer Engagement Initiative Projects 2019-2 for Mining
An exciting opportunity to influence SAP has started with the cycle of the 2019 SAP Customer Engagement Initiative (CEI). The SAP Customer Engagement Initiative provides you with early insights into new SAP product developments
Make sure that your voice is heard.This is your opportunity to provide feedback, input and ideas at early stages of development.
- Participate in remote or on-site sessions to discuss ideas and see if they fit your requirements
- Collaborate with SAP product management to shape new product features
- Build a network with other SAP customers and partners using the same product.
Find below the list of all projects that are relevant for Mining or browse the full project list here.
The projects will be open for customer registration until June 28, 2019.
Check out our shortlist of CEI projects here:
- Predictive Maintenance Analytics
- Asset Retirement Obligation
- Vendor Self Service Portal for Invoice Information
- New User Experience for Sales Order Management in SAP S/4HANA (Fiori UI)
- Evolution to Real-Time Inventory: Cycle Counting in SAP S/4HANA
- Dashboard for Chief Procurement Officers in SAP S/4HANA
- Connect SAP Analytics Cloud and on-premise
- New design time for SAP Fiori launchpad pages and layouts
- SAP Fiori implementation experience – scoping, rapid activation and
- Professional user experience flows and operational data and processes
- Artificial intelligence, user experience
How do I register on the Customer Influence website? A short overview about how to find and register for a CEI project can be found on influence.sap.com.
Follow-up after registration: When you register for a project, you will be invited to an introductory call with the SAP project lead to discuss your engagement way forward. Typically, all activities are governed by the Feedback Agreement with SAP.
Thank you in advance for your participation!