This is a question that’s been ask multiple times where customers would like to understand how to identify the SAPUI5 version installed and what is the patch they are currently executing.
The following Note describes in details the different steps/methods to identify the UI5 version installed.
KBA 2282103 – How to check the version of SAPUI5 you have installed
- In the gateway system check the component level for “SAP_UI”
FES version SAP_UI version SAPUI5 version n.a. 7.4 1.28.* 2 7.5 1.38.* 3 7.51 1.44.* 4 7.52 1.52.* 5 7.53 1.60.*
- Use the developer tools delivered by your browser:
Launch the Fiori Launchpad in google chrome > open the debugger tools (F12) > open the console tab > enter “sap.ui.version”
- Use the support tools provided by SAPUI5
Launch Fiori Launchpad > on the keyboard “Ctrl+Alt+Shft+S”
- Use the support tools provided by SAPUI5 (Part 2)
Launch Fiori Launchpad > on the keyboard “Ctrl+Alt+Shft+P”
- Use the URL “http://<server>:<port>/sap/public/bc/ui5_ui5/”