Reimagine Business Process Monitoring for the Intelligent Suite with SAP Cloud ALM
The transformation into an Intelligent Enterprise means for the LoB User to work in multiple but specialised applications instead of using one monolithic applications. Business Process Monitoring (BPMon), as part of SAP Cloud ALM for Operation, aims to provide transparency along the end-to-end processes processes (that is, Total Workforce Management, Source-to-Pay, Lead-to-Cash, and Design-to-Operate) across all applications of the Intelligent Suite. BPMon monitors the processes’ health and detects anomalies during process execution and enables both LoB and IT users to directly identify and react to process disruptions along the end-to-end process:
- Identify business disruptions and exceptions in process execution based on pre-defined key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Identify technical issues which have direct impact on mission critical processes with technical monitoring
This ensures smooth business operations without disruptions.
What does BPMon offers to you?
BPMon will offer the following key capabilities:
- Ensure transparency along the end-to-end processes based on predefined business process KPIs
- Provide out-of-the box real-time monitoring across the entire Intelligent Suite
- Enrich operational business process information with technical monitoring information
- Predict business process anomalies before business is impacted
What is in for you ? / What are the benefits of BPMon?
You can expect the following benefits:
- Fast time-to-value with build-in integration and automated configuration
- Cost-efficient business process monitoring cloud-based solution
- Content updates are continuously delivered
- Basis for business improvement services
How can you get involved ?
We plan to shape this newly designed and re-thought Business Process Monitoring (BPMon) application together with you. You can get involved into shaping this innovative solution.
Next chance for you to join the journey are our Usability Testing Sessions at the DSAG Jahreskongress in Nürnberg September 2019. Register here for the topic 4