Reimagine Business Process Monitoring for the Intelligent Suite with SAP Cloud ALM
The transformation into an Intelligent Enterprise means for the LoB User to work in multiple but specialised applications instead of using one monolithic applications. Business Process Monitoring (BPMon), as part of SAP Cloud ALM for Operation, aims to provide transparency along the end-to-end processes processes (that is, Total Workforce Management, Source-to-Pay, Lead-to-Cash, and Design-to-Operate) across all applications of the Intelligent Suite. BPMon monitors the processes’ health and detects anomalies during process execution and enables both LoB and IT users to directly identify and react to process disruptions along the end-to-end process:
- Identify business disruptions and exceptions in process execution based on pre-defined key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Identify technical issues which have direct impact on mission critical processes with technical monitoring
This ensures smooth business operations without disruptions.
What does BPMon offers to you?
BPMon will offer the following key capabilities:
- Ensure transparency along the end-to-end processes based on predefined business process KPIs
- Provide out-of-the box real-time monitoring across the entire Intelligent Suite
- Enrich operational business process information with technical monitoring information
- Predict business process anomalies before business is impacted
What is in for you ? / What are the benefits of BPMon?
You can expect the following benefits:
- Fast time-to-value with build-in integration and automated configuration
- Cost-efficient business process monitoring cloud-based solution
- Content updates are continuously delivered
Where to find more information?
You can explore the SAP Expert Portal for more information:
- Business Process Monitoring Overview
- See which KPIs are available: Available KPIs
- How to connect you system to SAP Cloud ALM Business Process Monitoring: Setup & Support
Thanks but is it different from SOLUTION MANAGER 7.2 BP Monitoring?
Dear Sohail, thanks for your question.
BPMON as part of SAP Cloud ALM (CALM) for Operation is going a to be a cloud-based offering with focus on cloud-centric customers. It is planned to follow a top-down approach from a process perspective and provide an out-of-the-box integration for minimal set-up effort. To learn more about our concept and scope please register for the Customer Engagement Initiative.
Thanks & Kind Regards,
Simon (Product Manager BPMON CALM)