Partner success is at the heart of SAP, and it is our goal to make sure our partners are equipped with the best training, resources, and tools to thrive. The Partner Benefits Catalog is an important element in achieving this goal. The comprehensive platform provides benefits and services geared towards helping partners increase pipeline and generate demand for their business within the small and midsize enterprise (SME) segment.
Here are five free services you can order from the catalog – from pre-sales to post-sales – that can help you navigate the sales funnel.
- Power Up Pre-sales – Get a one-on-one introduction to SAP Transformation Navigator, a free self-service tool that you can use to assess your prospects’ IT landscape, business strategy, and industry trends. The tool delivers a comprehensive report with custom recommendations for the best SAP products and solutions to address the company’s needs.
- Maximize Marketing – No matter the size of your marketing budget, SAP Virtual Agency delivers tools to generate demand and build pipeline. The online platform provides simple and cost-effective marketing campaigns and resources for SAP partners. With so much to offer, it’s a good idea to register for a 1:1 training session through the Partner Benefits Catalog to discuss the best fit for your marketing strategy.
- Enhance Innovations – A major focus of SAP’s next-generation partnering strategy is to support partner innovation. SAP partners that specialize and develop their own IP and customer innovations will grow the fastest. Find out how you can monetize your IP with the SAP PartnerEdge Build Program. Schedule a virtual meeting to discuss your use case.
- Embark on the Digital Sales Motion – Social selling has become a major strategy for sales in recent years. It allows salespeople to engage with prospects in ways more targeted and customized than ever before. Access the “Global SAP Social Selling Enablement Program” and discover how to employ tools like LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Grapevine6, and Google Alerts to find the right prospects and turn them into customers.
- Follow-Up with Post-Sales – Did you know acquiring a new customer costs around 6Xmore than keeping an existing one? This is why maintaining a great relationship with customers is paramount. Learn how – take advantage of “Cloud Customer Lifecycle Management Coaching” to ensure your relationship with customers remains productive, positive, and profitable for years to come.
Get a competitive edge. Be sure to visit the Partner Benefits Catalog and review the dozens of services available to help you grow your SAP business today.