Your Opportunity to Influence SAP – SAP Customer Engagement Initiative Projects 2019-2 for SAP S/4HANA
An exciting opportunity to influence SAP has begun with the cycle of the 2019 SAP Customer Engagement Initiative (CEI). The SAP Customer Engagement Initiative gives you early insights into new SAP product developments. Afterwards, product managers will ask for the participants’ honest assessment, input, and ideas.
We are offering several interesting opportunities for customers to influence solutions. Find below the list of all projects that are relevant for SAP S/4HANA or browse the whole project list here.
The projects will be open for customer registration until June 28, 2019.
SAP S/4HANA projects for registration:
- Automatic Translation of SAP User Assistant content: Quality Evaluation & Acceptance
- Central Storage for Material Prices in SAP S/4HANA
- Click & Collect in Retail Store Processes
- Dashboard for Chief Procurement Officers in SAP S/4HANA
- Evolution to Real-Time Inventory: Cycle Counting in SAP S/4HANA
- Intelligent Master Data Management in Manufacturing and SAP S/4HANA
- Invoicing Platform Service for AP and AR use cases
- Logistic Data Replication Approach for SAP S/4HANA for central finance foundation
- Multilingual Development and Translation with SAP Translation Hub (Cloud and On-premise)
- New design time for SAP Fiori launchpad pages and layouts
- New User Experience for Sales Order Management in SAP S/4HANA (Fiori UI)
- Partner Content Extensions for SAP SuccessFactors Hire-to-Retire (H2R) and SAP S/4HANA
- Planning Transformation to Hybrid Landscapes with Maintenance Planner 2.0
- Qualification/skills/certifications in Manufacturing, Service Management, Professional Services
- Runtime Application Self Protection
- Sales Order Creation from Excel in SAP S/4HANA
- Sales Tax Return Report Preparation and Analysis in SAP S/4HANA
- SAP Assortment Planning grocery enhancements
- SAP Document Compliance, invoicing option for Brazil
- SAP Fiori implementation experience – scoping, rapid activation and adaption
- SAP HANA Data Modeling using SAP Web IDE
- SEPA Instant Payments in SAP S/4HANA Financials
- Service Business Management in SAP S/4HANA
- Unlocking the insights of manufacturing data via intelligent exploration (IT/OT)
- Vendor Self Service Portal for Invoice Information
- Virtual Bank Accounts in SAP S/4HANA Financials
Follow-up after registration: When you register for a project, you will be invited to an introductory call with the SAP project lead to discuss your engagement way forward. Typically, all activities are governed by the Feedback Agreement with SAP.
Thank you in advance for your participation!