Your Opportunity to Influence SAP – SAP Customer Engagement Initiative Projects 2019-2 for SAP S/4HANA Cloud
An exciting opportunity to influence SAP has begun with the cycle of the 2019 SAP Customer Engagement Initiative (CEI). The SAP Customer Engagement Initiative gives you early insights into new SAP product developments. Afterwards, product managers will ask for the participants’ honest assessment, input, and ideas.
We are offering several interesting opportunities for customers to influence solutions. Find below the list of all projects that are relevant for SAP S/4HANA Cloud or browse the whole project list here.
The projects will be open for customer registration until June 28, 2019.
SAP S/4HANA Cloud projects for registration:
- Advanced Make-To-Order (MTO)/Engineer-To-Order (ETO) Lite
- Asset Retirement Obligation
- Central Storage for Material Prices in SAP S/4HANA
- Click & Collect in Retail Store Processes
- Dashboard for Chief Procurement Officers in SAP S/4HANA
- Evolution to Real-Time Inventory: Cycle Counting in SAP S/4HANA
- Hire to Pay integration of SAP SuccessFactors and Public Services Financials
- Invoicing Platform Service for AP and AR use cases
- New User Experience for Sales Order Management in SAP S/4HANA (Fiori UI)
- Partner Content Extensions for SAP SuccessFactors Hire-to-Retire (H2R) and SAP S/4HANA
- Planning Transformation to Hybrid Landscapes with Maintenance Planner 2.0
- Qualification/skills/certifications in Manufacturing, Service Management, Professional Services
- Runtime Application Self Protection
- Sales Order Creation from Excel in SAP S/4HANA
- Sales Tax Return Report Preparation and Analysis in SAP S/4HANA
- SAP Cloud ALM: Integration Monitoring across applications of the Intelligent Suite
- SAP Cloud ALM: Reimagine Business Process Monitoring for the Intelligent Suite
- SAP Cloud Platform Business Configuration Repository
- SAP Data Custodian – Multi-Cloud Data Protection and Governance
- SAP Document Compliance, invoicing option for Brazil
- SAP Fiori implementation experience – scoping, rapid activation and adaption
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud with 3rd Party MES and Party Office Automation Integration
- Seamless integration of SAP S/4HANA with SAP Analytics Cloud for Analytics
- Service Business Management in SAP S/4HANA
- Simplifying usability of reports from SAP S/4HANA for advanced compliance reporting, Brazil option
- Unified SAP C/4HANA API
- Vendor Self Service Portal for Invoice Information
How do I register on the Customer Influence website? A short overview about how to find and register for a CEI project can be found on influence.sap.com.
Follow-up after registration: When you register for a project, you will be invited to an introductory call with the SAP project lead to discuss your engagement way forward. Typically, all activities are governed by the Feedback Agreement with SAP.
Thank you in advance for your participation!