Your Opportunity to Influence SAP – SAP Customer Engagement Initiative Projects 2019-2 for Procurement
An exciting opportunity to influence SAP has begun with the cycle of the 2019 SAP Customer Engagement Initiative (CEI). The SAP Customer Engagement Initiative gives you early insights into new SAP product developments. Afterwards, product managers will ask for the participants’ honest assessment, input, and ideas.
We are offering several interesting opportunities for customers to influence solutions. Find below the list of all projects that are relevant for Procurement or browse the whole project list here.
The projects will be open for customer registration until June 28, 2019.
Procurement projects for registration:
- Artificial intelligence, user experience
- Consumer Grade Experience for Guided Procurement
- Data driven benchmarking/index
- Invoicing Approval improvements
- Invoicing Platform Service for AP and AR use cases
- Order Confirmation Collaboration with MRP Exception for Push, Pull and Cancel
- Professional user experience flows and operational data and processes
- SAP Cloud ALM: Integration Monitoring across applications of the Intelligent Suite
- SAP Cloud Platform Business Configuration Repository
- SAP Data Custodian – Multi-Cloud Data Protection and Governance
- Sourcing tasks Approval improvements
- Supplier Capacity Collaboration using Ariba Network
- Supplier Value
- Use SAP Leonardo Machine Learning to OCR PDF invoices sent by suppliers
Follow-up after registration: When you register for a project, you will be invited to an introductory call with the SAP project lead to discuss your engagement way forward. Typically, all activities are governed by the Feedback Agreement with SAP.
Thank you in advance for your participation!