Your Opportunity to Influence SAP – SAP Customer Engagement Initiative Projects 2019-2 for Machine Learning
An exciting opportunity to influence SAP has begun with the cycle of the 2019 SAP Customer Engagement Initiative (CEI). The SAP Customer Engagement Initiative gives you early insights into new SAP product developments. Afterwards, product managers will ask for the participants’ honest assessment, input, and ideas.
We are offering several interesting opportunities for customers to influence solutions. Find below the list of all projects that are relevant for Machine Learning or browse the whole project list here.
The projects will be open for customer registration until June 28, 2019.
Machine Learning projects for registration:
- Advanced Make-To-Order (MTO)/Engineer-To-Order (ETO) Lite
- Artificial intelligence, user experience
- Automatic Translation of SAP User Assistant content: Quality Evaluation & Acceptance
- Automating price recommendations & optimization for subscriptions and consumption based services
- Behavioral Insights applying Machine Learning principles
- Data driven benchmarking/index
- Intelligent Master Data Management in Manufacturing and SAP S/4HANA
- Multilingual Development and Translation with SAP Translation Hub (Cloud and On-premise)
- Sales Order Creation from Excel in SAP S/4HANA
- SAP Assortment Planning grocery enhancements
- Shop Floor Design
- System Anomaly Prediction
- Unlocking the insights of manufacturing data via intelligent exploration (IT/OT)
How do I register on the Customer Influence website? A short overview about how to find and register for a CEI project can be found on influence.sap.com.
Follow-up after registration: When you register for a project, you will be invited to an introductory call with the SAP project lead to discuss your engagement way forward. Typically, all activities are governed by the Feedback Agreement with SAP.
Thank you in advance for your participation!