Your Opportunity to Influence SAP – SAP Customer Engagement Initiative Projects 2019-2 for HR and People Engagement
An exciting opportunity to influence SAP has begun with the cycle of the 2019 SAP Customer Engagement Initiative (CEI). The SAP Customer Engagement Initiative gives you early insights into new SAP product developments. Afterwards, product managers will ask for the participants’ honest assessment, input, and ideas.
We are offering several interesting opportunities for customers to influence solutions. Find below the list of all projects that are relevant for HR and People Engagement or browse the whole project list here.
The projects will be open for customer registration until June 28, 2019.
HR and People Engagement projects for registration:
- Building next-generation Digital Workplaces on SAP Cloud Platform
- Hire to Pay integration of SAP SuccessFactors and Public Services Financials
- Improving Payroll Information Page
- Partner Content Extensions for SAP SuccessFactors Hire-to-Retire (H2R) and SAP S/4HANA
- Planning Transformation to Hybrid Landscapes with Maintenance Planner 2.0
- Qualification/skills/certifications in Manufacturing, Service Management, Professional Services
- SAP Cloud ALM: Integration Monitoring across applications of the Intelligent Suite
- SAP Cloud ALM: Reimagine Business Process Monitoring for the Intelligent Suite
- SAP Cloud Platform Business Configuration Repository
- SAP Data Custodian – Multi-Cloud Data Protection and Governance
- SAP SuccessFactors Compensation – Compensation Planner
Follow-up after registration: When you register for a project, you will be invited to an introductory call with the SAP project lead to discuss your engagement way forward. Typically, all activities are governed by the Feedback Agreement with SAP.
Thank you in advance for your participation!