Your Opportunity to Influence SAP – SAP Customer Engagement Initiative Projects 2019-2 for Finance
An exciting opportunity to influence SAP has begun with the cycle of the 2019 SAP Customer Engagement Initiative (CEI). The SAP Customer Engagement Initiative gives you early insights into new SAP product developments. Afterwards, product managers will ask for the participants’ honest assessment, input, and ideas.
We are offering several interesting opportunities for customers to influence solutions. Find below the list of all projects that are relevant for Finance or browse the whole project list here.
The projects will be open for customer registration until June 28, 2019.
Finance projects for registration:
- Artificial intelligence, user experience
- Asset Retirement Obligation
- Central Storage for Material Prices in SAP S/4HANA
- Controls for SAP Data Privacy Governance in SAP S/4HANA
- Logistic Data Replication Approach for SAP S/4HANA for central finance foundation
- Monitoring of Planning Processes
- Partner Content Extensions for SAP SuccessFactors Hire-to-Retire (H2R) and SAP S/4HANA
- Planning Transformation to Hybrid Landscapes with Maintenance Planner 2.0
- Sales Tax Return Report Preparation and Analysis in SAP S/4HANA
- SAP Cloud ALM: Integration Monitoring across applications of the Intelligent Suite
- SAP Cloud ALM: Reimagine Business Process Monitoring for the Intelligent Suite
- SAP Cloud Platform Business Configuration Repository
- SAP Data Custodian – Multi-Cloud Data Protection and Governance
- SAP Document Compliance, invoicing option for Brazil
- SEPA Instant Payments in SAP S/4HANA Financials
- Simplifying usability of reports from SAP S/4HANA for advanced compliance reporting, Brazil option
- Vendor Self Service Portal for Invoice Information
- Virtual Bank Accounts in SAP S/4HANA Financials
Follow-up after registration: When you register for a project, you will be invited to an introductory call with the SAP project lead to discuss your engagement way forward. Typically, all activities are governed by the Feedback Agreement with SAP.
Thank you in advance for your participation!