Your Opportunity to Influence SAP – SAP Customer Engagement Initiative Projects 2019-2 for Digital Supply Chain
An exciting opportunity to influence SAP has begun with the cycle of the 2019 SAP Customer Engagement Initiative (CEI). The SAP Customer Engagement Initiative gives you early insights into new SAP product developments. Afterwards, product managers will ask for the participants’ honest assessment, input, and ideas.
We are offering several interesting opportunities for customers to influence solutions. Find below the list of all projects that are relevant for Digital Supply Chain or browse the whole project list here.
The projects will be open for customer registration until June 28, 2019.
Digital Supply Chain projects for registration:
- Evolution to Real-Time Inventory: Cycle Counting in SAP S/4HANA
- Invoicing Platform Service for AP and AR use cases
- Order Confirmation Collaboration with MRP Exception for Push, Pull and Cancel
- Qualification/skills/certifications in Manufacturing, Service Management, Professional Services
- Requirements for Multi-echelon Replenishment Scenario, SAP Forecasting and Replenishment for Retail
- Sales Order Creation from Excel in SAP S/4HANA
- SAP Assortment Planning grocery enhancements
- SAP Cloud ALM: Reimagine Business Process Monitoring for the Intelligent Suite
- SAP Cloud Platform Business Configuration Repository
- SAP Digital Manufacturing Cloud edge component
- SAP Document Compliance, invoicing option for Brazil
- Shop Floor Design
- Supplier Value
- Unlocking the insights of manufacturing data via intelligent exploration (IT/OT)
- Use SAP Leonardo Machine Learning to OCR PDF invoices sent by suppliers
Follow-up after registration: When you register for a project, you will be invited to an introductory call with the SAP project lead to discuss your engagement way forward. Typically, all activities are governed by the Feedback Agreement with SAP.
Thank you in advance for your participation!