Your Opportunity to Influence SAP – SAP Customer Engagement Initiative Projects 2019-2 for Digital Platform
An exciting opportunity to influence SAP has begun with the cycle of the 2019 SAP Customer Engagement Initiative (CEI). The SAP Customer Engagement Initiative gives you early insights into new SAP product developments. Afterwards, product managers will ask for the participants’ honest assessment, input, and ideas.
We are offering several interesting opportunities for customers to influence solutions. Find below the list of all projects that are relevant for Digital Platform or browse the whole project list here.
The projects will be open for customer registration until June 28, 2019.
Digital Platform projects for registration:
- Behavioral Insights applying Machine Learning principles
- Building next-generation Digital Workplaces on SAP Cloud Platform
- Data driven benchmarking/index
- Multilingual Development and Translation with SAP Translation Hub (Cloud and On-premise)
- New design time for SAP Fiori launchpad pages and layouts
- Runtime Application Self Protection
- SAP Analytics Cloud Live Universe Connectivity
- SAP Fiori implementation experience – scoping, rapid activation and adaption
- SAP HANA Cloud
- Unified SAP C/4HANA API
Follow-up after registration: When you register for a project, you will be invited to an introductory call with the SAP project lead to discuss your engagement way forward. Typically, all activities are governed by the Feedback Agreement with SAP.
Thank you in advance for your participation!