Your Opportunity to Influence SAP – SAP Customer Engagement Initiative Projects 2019-2 for CRM and Customer Experience
An exciting opportunity to influence SAP has begun with the cycle of the 2019 SAP Customer Engagement Initiative (CEI). The SAP Customer Engagement Initiative gives you early insights into new SAP product developments. Afterwards, product managers will ask for the participants’ honest assessment, input, and ideas.
We are offering several interesting opportunities for customers to influence solutions. Find below the list of all projects that are relevant for CRM and Customer Experience or browse the whole project list here.
The projects will be open for customer registration until June 28, 2019.
CRM and Customer Experience projects for registration:
- Automating price recommendations & optimization for subscriptions and consumption based services
- Building next-generation Digital Workplaces on SAP Cloud Platform
- Job Monitoring in Focused Run and Cloud
- Next Generation Campaign Design Time (SAP Marketing Cloud)
- Provide feedback on the future plans for the SAP C/4HANA side-by-side extensibility
- Requirements for Multi-echelon Replenishment Scenario, SAP Forecasting and Replenishment for Retail
- Runtime Application Self Protection
- SAP C/4HANA Lighthouse Customer Initiative for an evaluation of integrated E2E scenarios
- SAP Cloud ALM: Integration Monitoring across applications of the Intelligent Suite
- SAP Marketing Cloud SDK
- Unified SAP C/4HANA API
Follow-up after registration: When you register for a project, you will be invited to an introductory call with the SAP project lead to discuss your engagement way forward. Typically, all activities are governed by the Feedback Agreement with SAP.
Thank you in advance for your participation!