Your Opportunity to Influence SAP – SAP Customer Engagement Initiative Projects 2019-2 for Consumer Products
An exciting opportunity to influence SAP has begun with the cycle of the 2019 SAP Customer Engagement Initiative (CEI). The SAP Customer Engagement Initiative gives you early insights into new SAP product developments. Afterwards, product managers will ask for the participants’ honest assessment, input, and ideas.
We are offering several interesting opportunities for customers to influence solutions. Find below the list of all projects that are relevant for Consumer Products or browse the whole project list here.
The projects will be open for customer registration until June 28, 2019.
Consumer Products projects for registration:
- Central Storage for Material Prices in SAP S/4HANA
- Invoicing Platform Service for AP and AR use cases
- Job Monitoring in Focused Run and Cloud
- Next Generation Campaign Design Time (SAP Marketing Cloud)
- Order Confirmation Collaboration with MRP Exception for Push, Pull and Cancel
- Planning Transformation to Hybrid Landscapes with Maintenance Planner 2.0
- Sales Order Creation from Excel in SAP S/4HANA
- SAP C/4HANA Lighthouse Customer Initiative for an evaluation of integrated E2E scenarios
- SAP Cloud ALM: Reimagine Business Process Monitoring for the Intelligent Suite
- SAP Cloud Platform Business Configuration Repository
- SAP HANA Data Modeling using SAP Web IDE
- SAP Marketing Cloud SDK
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud with 3rd Party MES and Party Office Automation Integration
- Service Business Management in SAP S/4HANA
- Shop Floor Design
- Use SAP Leonardo Machine Learning to OCR PDF invoices sent by suppliers
Follow-up after registration: When you register for a project, you will be invited to an introductory call with the SAP project lead to discuss your engagement way forward. Typically, all activities are governed by the Feedback Agreement with SAP.
Thank you in advance for your participation!