Your Opportunity to Influence SAP – SAP Customer Engagement Initiative Projects 2019-2 for Analytics
An exciting opportunity to influence SAP has begun with the cycle of the 2019 SAP Customer Engagement Initiative (CEI). The SAP Customer Engagement Initiative gives you early insights into new SAP product developments. Afterwards, product managers will ask for the participants’ honest assessment, input, and ideas.
We are offering several interesting opportunities for customers to influence solutions. Find below the list of all projects that are relevant for Analytics or browse the whole project list here.
The projects will be open for customer registration until June 28, 2019.
Analytics projects for registration:
- Analytics Content Network
- Automating price recommendations & optimization for subscriptions and consumption based services
- Behavioral Insights applying Machine Learning principles
- Connect SAP Analytics Cloud and on-premise
- Dashboard for Chief Procurement Officers in SAP S/4HANA
- Data driven benchmarking/index
- Monitoring of Planning Processes
- Sales Order Creation from Excel in SAP S/4HANA
- Sales Tax Return Report Preparation and Analysis in SAP S/4HANA
- SAP Analytics Cloud Live Universe Connectivity
- SAP HANA Data Modeling using SAP Web IDE
- Seamless integration of SAP S/4HANA with SAP Analytics Cloud for Analytics
- Service Business Management in SAP S/4HANA
- Unlocking the insights of manufacturing data via intelligent exploration (IT/OT)
How do I register on the Customer Influence website? A short overview about how to find and register for a CEI project can be found on influence.sap.com.
Follow-up after registration: When you register for a project, you will be invited to an introductory call with the SAP project lead to discuss your engagement way forward. Typically, all activities are governed by the Feedback Agreement with SAP.
Thank you in advance for your participation!