The flexible way to SAP S/4HANA certification
Would you like to become a SAP Certified Application Associate in Business Process Integration with SAP S/4HANA?
Would you like to get enabled without having the need to take weeks or consecutive full days out of your work schedule?
Would you like to get expert guidance while learning at your own pace?
If you have answered at least two questions with yes, please continue reading!
We have proven with a blended enablement offering for students and received very positive feedback:
Testimonials from Blended Learning for Students – TS410:
- Good, informative and comprehensive
- The learning room was an extremely helpful tool and the moderators helped a lot throughout the course
- The instructors were really helpful during the webinars
There are two main requirements we have to consider for digital learning: Guidance and Flexibility.
With our new blended enablement offering for roles involved in implementation projects for SAP software we take care of both:
Guidance! Each Monday, Wednesday and Friday we will feature expert live sessions and live Q&A. Experienced trainers will accompany the learners over the course of 10 weeks. A SAP Learning Rooms will be the collaboration platform for learners and experts. The learner will never walk alone….
Flexibility! Elements such as self-paced learning, hands-on practice on SAP training systems, social collaboration via SAP Learning Rooms and assessments can be carried out whenever it fits to the learner’s schedule.
We will offer several pilots in this new blended enablement format. Let’s shed some light on the first pilot of 2019:
TS410B – Integrated Business Processes in SAP S/4HANA – Blended Enablement
- This course starts on Sept. 9, 2019 and ends on Nov. 15, 2019. The Kick- off event starts Sept. 9 at 15:00 CEST. Live sessions run every Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 16:00 – 18:00 CEST/CET.
- The program will run as a flex-time track over the course of 10 weeks and comprises self-paced enablement and live training.
- By the end of the 10 week event, the learner will be prepared with the practical and theoretical knowledge to pass their SAP Global Certification exam.
- SAP Global Certification exam is scheduled for November 15, 2019 and should be taken no later than November 29, 2019.
Are you interested?
More information and booking details on SAP Training Shop