In this blog S/4HANA Cloud and S/4HANA On-premise Quality Management features will be presented. Both applications improve its features and continue to meet customer requirements. Quality management process is the key driver from the product development stage until product discontinuation phase.
S/4HANA Cloud releases its features with Quarterly innovation cycle.
S/4HANA On-premise releases its features Annual innovation cycle.
Overview of S/4HANA On-premise (QM)
Overview of S/4HANA Cloud (QM)
Preconfigured core processes within Quality Management
The following processes support the standard functionalities.
- Quality Management in Procurement
- Quality Management in Discrete Manufacturing
- Quality Management in Stock Handling
- Quality Management in Sales
- Quality Management for Complaints from Customers
- Quality Management for Complaints Against Suppliers
- Quality Management of Internal Problems
- Nonconformance Management
- SAP Fiori Analytical Apps for Quality Management
Fiori Apps in QM at a Glance
Cards for Overview Pages in QM at a Glance
Fiori Launchpad for Different QM Roles
S/4HANA On-premise Roadmap
S/4HANA Cloud Roadmap