Don’t miss the opportunity to influence SAP SuccessFactors by taking part in the SAP Customer Engagement Initiative
An exciting opportunity to influence SAP has begun with the first cycle of the 2019 SAP Customer Engagement Initiative (CEI). The SAP Customer Engagement Initiative gives you early insights into new SAP product developments. Afterwards, product managers will ask for the participants’ honest assessment, input, and ideas.
We are offering several interesting opportunities for customers to influence SAP’s Sourcing and Procurement solutions. Find here the list of all projects that are relevant for the SAP Sourcing and Procurement or browse the whole project list here. The projects will be open for customer registration until June 28, 2019.
How do I register on the Customer Influence website?
A short overview about how to find and register for a CEI project can be found on influence.sap.com.
Follow-up after registration
When you register for a project, you will be invited to an introductory call with the SAP project lead. At this point further participation is optional. Typically, a Feedback Agreement with SAP will be part of the procedure.
The opportunities include:
- SAP Cloud ALM: Integration Monitoring across applications of the Intelligent Suite
- SAP Cloud ALM: Reimagine Business Process Monitoring for the Intelligent Suite
- Planning Transformation to Hybrid Landscapes with Maintenance Planner 2.0
- SAP Cloud Platform Business Configuration Repository
- Hire to Pay integration of SAP SuccessFactors and Public Services Financials
- Partner Content Extensions for SAP SuccessFactors Hire-to-Retire (H2R) and SAP S/4HANA
- Building next-generation Digital Workplaces on SAP Cloud Platform
- SAP SuccessFactors Compensation – Compensation Planner
- Improving Payroll Information Page
- Qualification/skills/certifications in Manufacturing, Service Management, Professional Services
- SAP Data Custodian – Multi-Cloud Data Protection and Governance
To find out more about the Customer Engagement Initiative
The SAP Customer Engagement Initiative gives customers and partners early insights into new SAP product developments. Afterwards, product managers will ask for the participants’ honest assessment, input, and ideas.
- Participate in remote or on-site sessions to discuss ideas and see if they fit customer requirements*
- Collaborate with SAP product management to shape new product features
- Build a network with other SAP customers and partners using the same product
See: Influence and Adopt for more details
Thank you in advance for helping shape the future!