In this blog will discuss in detail how to register for Certification and Changes in the Certification process.
There is a lot of confusion among people regarding this certification and all and getting a lot of queries regarding this so thought to share my knowledge with all
First will see on New Certification Process: –
- Now SAP has reduced its certification cost to 587 USD, it’s a Cloud-Based Certification that means its not cloud version of HANA, it’s a Cloud-Based Exam when you can write the exam from anywhere no need to visit SAP Certification Center and write the exam from there,
- The Certification in the Cloud subscription provides you with a 12- months access to the Certification Hub, where you can schedule up to a maximum of 6 exam bookings over your subscription period. Your subscription is valid for all exams available for booking in the Certification Hub. You also can take each exam up to a maximum of three times. The exams are remotely proctored via a webcam on your PC or laptop and you can schedule your exam 24 x 7 via the Certification Hub.
- After successfully passing the exam you will receive an SAP Global Certification digital badge.
- Go to https://training.sap.com/ to Registers/login
- If your already having Credentials to login enter details or click Register to create an account.
- Once you login / Account is created you will have Screen as shown below
- Now you have successfully logged in to SAP Training Profile.
- It’s time for purchasing a Certification Subscription.
- Search with CER006 Code in Search area
- Select the CER006 Product
Steps to register in India
NOTE: Please use a personal email ID to register for the subscription if the certification is self-sponsored
Step 1 Registration
- Search CER006 and click subscribe CER006.
- Add it to the basket and proceed to the basket.
- Select the payment method as PO where you need to provide PO number as “NA” and upload blank pdf file as PO copy to proceed further.
- The system will generate an order confirmation number. Keep a record by taking the first screenshot.
- Once it opened click on add to basket
- Once you Click to Add to Basket
- Click on Proceed to Basket after checking/confirming the details
- If you have any Campaign Code enter and click Proceed to Checkout.
- Provide the First and Last Name Correctly because with this name only Certificate will be published.
- If you are doing through Company, select My Company Details or else select self-employed.
- Fill the mandatory fields for billing as well as address.
- Once you fill all the mandatory fields of address scroll down to accept terms and conditions as shown below
- Click on save.
- Once All the Details and Correct will get above Screen
- Before making payment once recheck details
- Scroll down to make payment.
- Select Credit/Debit Card if you are making payment by own
- Select Activation Code if Company is Sponsoring for Certification.
- Once card details is entered and click Submit.
- Will receive A confirmation Mail from SAP
- It takes 48/72 Hrs to process and gets activated the Subscription
- Once its Activated will receive an S-USER ID which will be a P-USER ID with Limited Access in terms of OSS and all.
- Once S-USER ID and Subscription got activated login to SAP TRAINING and open menu as shown above
- Select Access Purchased Subscription option.
- SAP Will Provide 15 days of free access to Learning Hub as well, click on access SAP Learning Hub for accessing it
- Click Access SAP Cloud Certification to Schedule Exam and write Exam.
- Note we can access above 2 Subscription only Via SAP Training
- As shown above, SAP Certification Hub Will get Opened.
- Click on Exam dashboard
- Click on Schedule Exam and select Module / Certification which you wanted to do. as per the available time slots
- Once scheduled will receive a confirmation mail by confirming the time slot
so in this way, we can register for the certification exam and become a certified SAP Consultant
ALL THE BEST IN ADVANCE 🙂