In this blog will discuss in detail how to register for Certification and Changes in the Certification process.
There is a lot of confusion among people regarding this certification and all and getting a lot of queries regarding this so thought to share my knowledge with all
First will see on New Certification Process: –
- Now SAP has reduced its certification cost to 587 USD, it’s a Cloud-Based Certification that means its not cloud version of HANA, it’s a Cloud-Based Exam when you can write the exam from anywhere no need to visit SAP Certification Center and write the exam from there,
- The Certification in the Cloud subscription provides you with a 12- months access to the Certification Hub, where you can schedule up to a maximum of 6 exam bookings over your subscription period. Your subscription is valid for all exams available for booking in the Certification Hub. You also can take each exam up to a maximum of three times. The exams are remotely proctored via a webcam on your PC or laptop and you can schedule your exam 24 x 7 via the Certification Hub.
- After successfully passing the exam you will receive an SAP Global Certification digital badge.
- Go to https://training.sap.com/ to Registers/login
- If your already having Credentials to login enter details or click Register to create an account.
- Once you login / Account is created you will have Screen as shown below
- Now you have successfully logged in to SAP Training Profile.
- Its time for purchasing Certification Subscription.
- Scroll to the bottom and change county to the US or any other country only for Indians. due to the long process of making payment which involves taking DD sending to SAP and get PO Number and then It gets Activated so to By-Pass we are changing Country
- Search with CER006 Code in Search area
- Select the CER006 Product
- Once its opened click on add to basket
- Once you Click to Add to Basket
- Click on Proceed to Basket after checking/confirming the details
- If you have any Campaign Code enter and click Proceed to Checkout.
- Provide the First and Last Name Correctly because with this name only Certificate will be published.
- If you are doing through Company, select My Company Details or else select self-employed.
- Fill the mandatory fields for billing as well as address.
- Once you fill all the mandatory fields of address scroll down to accept terms and conditions as shown below
- Click on save.
- Once All the Details and Correct will get above Screen
- Before making payment once recheck details
- Scroll down to make payment.
- Select Credit/Debit Card if you are making payment by own
- Select Activation Code if Company is Sponsoring for Certification.
- Once card details is entered and click Submit.
- Will receive A confirmation Mail from SAP
- It takes 48/72 Hrs to process and get activated the Subscription
- Once its Activated will receive S-USER ID which will be P-USER ID with Limited Access in terms of OSS and all.
- Once S-USER ID and Subscription got activated login to SAP TRAINING and open menu as shown above
- Select Access Purchased Subscription option.
- SAP Will Provide 15 days free access to Learning Hub as well, click on access SAP Learning Hub for accessing it
- Click Access SAP Cloud Certification to Schedule Exam and write Exam.
- Note we can access above 2 Subscription only Via SAP Training
- As shown above, SAP Certification Hub Will get Opened.
- Click on Exam dashboard
- Click on Schedule Exam and select Module / Certification which you wanted to do. as per the available time slots
- Once scheduled will receive a confirmation mail by confirming the time slot
so in this way, we can register for Certification exam and become a certified SAP Consultant
ALL THE BEST IN ADVANCE 🙂