This blog post provides a place where you can get links to blog post written by our partners with information about plugins they have developed for SAP Customer Checkout and contact person incase of questions.
SAP Customer Checkout allows partners to develop PlugIn(add-ons) to extend the standard functionality of SAP Customer Checkout to reach the last mile requirements for customers.
In due time, a lot of partners have developed several simple and complex PlugIns.
In our interaction with partners, we often get the following requests
A) Provide a list of PlugIns which other partners have developed.
B) To connect them with other partners who have already developed a similar plugin or have experience with plugin development.
With this blog post we attempt to provide a solution for these request.
In this blog we will provide links to partner blogs. Any partner who is interested in collaboration or sharing information about their PlugIns can write a blog (some recommendations below) and share the blog with us(as comments).We will then update this blog to add the link of the partner blog. This will provide partners looking for PlugIn one place to find other partners and existing plugins. The decision to link or not link the partner blog in this main blog is completely with SAP Customer Checkout team.
Guidelines for partners for writing their blog about SAP Customer Checkout PlugIns
1. Share a small introduction about your company and provide contact person details (optional) for questions about PlugIns.
Kindly understand that these blogs are not for marketing the company but sharing information about PlugIns. Also the contact person details can be seen by others, based on the terms and conditions of SAP Community usage.
2. List down PlugIns and explain the functionality of the PlugIn. Brief description, screenshots, videos links of plugin in action, download page for the PlugIn are also recommended.
3. Provide information to SAP Customer Checkout team about your blog via comment field in this blog.
4. Keep your blog up-to-date with PlugIns enhancements or new PlugIn development.
Example blog headers:
Important points to know:
1. For each partner only 1 blog link will be provided. Be aware that the information and contact details you share in the blog is visible to other. Its important to keep your blog up-to-date.
2. With this blog and list of partner blog we are not making any recommendation for any specific partner. We are listing the partner blogs in an alphabetical order based on the partner company name.
3. We plan to update this blog with new links once beginning of every month. However no commitments to update or maintain this blog.
4. SAP and SAP Customer Checkout team is in no way responsible for the content of the partner blog, partner expertise or technical and functional correctness of the PlugIns.
5. SAP Customer Checkout does not offer as of now any certification for partner or partner PlugIns.
The PlugIns are not reviewed, tested or approved by SAP or SAP Customer Checkout team.
6. SAP and SAP Customer Checkout is not responsible for any collaboration or success or failure of collaboration between the partners.
7. SAP and SAP Customer Checkout can decide to not add a specific partner blog or remove a partner blog without specifying any reason.
|Partner Company Name||Blog Link|
In this blog, you have learnt where to find information about SAP Customer Checkout PlugIns and how to share details about your own PlugIns.
Hope you enjoyed the blog. Best of luck with your SAP Customer Checkout journey.
Feel free to comment and give feedback about the blog or share your blog details.
My name is Bikash Bansal. I work for SAP SE, Germany. My current role is of Product Owner for SAP Customer Checkout.
You can find more blogs from me about SAP Customer Checkout here .