hokona is Maori language and has the meaning of cashier, selling and point of sale (POS).
HOKONA – WHAT WE DO
The fokus of hokona GmbH is POS and checkout solutions.
The software roots are located in Germany – Walldorf, i. e. the specialisation is based on SAP Customer Checkout.
hokona GmbH covers three different topics:
- individual development
to enrich the POS solution for our customers and other SAP partners worldwide
- generic plugins (microservices)
for members of SAP Eco System to easily integrate innovative functionalities
- Germany: holistic POS solution
easy to enroll with hardware, software and payment
- FastStart for your development Team
you gather the requirements, we help your team to get going
HOKONA – CCO EXTENSIONS AND PLUGINS
For more than five years we help customers and international SAP partners to enrich their POS solution. Our key point: lean cooperations within SAP Eco-System.
And as we focus on new technologies, you as a SAP Partner or customer can gain the full advantage of generic plugins on a monthly subscription basis:
- Barcode-based scale integration
- Numpad for item search
- Numpad for quantity input
- Custom actions with quickselections
- … and many more
Extension examples and Plugin szenarios
- Integration of 3rd party backend systems (for loyalty, best-price-finding, vouchers, payment…)
- Serialnumber barcode scanning
- Hardware integrations (displays, payment terminals, cash drawer, …)
- … and many more
HOKONA – INDIVIDUAL DEVELOPMENT TRAINING
As you already realized, we prefer lean cooperations within SAP Eco-System and we try to strenghten the CCO community. Therefore we offer your development team an individual onboarding program. On-site or remote, we set up your team for your first individual customizations at POS. You and your team gather the customers requirements, we help you to get a fast start.