Critical Factors and Trends in Analytics for Independent Software Vendors
New intelligent technologies and the cloud are elevating enterprise expectations and creating opportunities for solution providers and independent software vendors (ISVs). The emergence of cloud analytic platforms has made it easier for ISVs to build analytics applications that drive new revenue streams and growth and create differentiation from competition.
In January 2019, IDC conducted in-depth interviews with decision-makers at ISVs and solution providers that chose to partner with SAP for analytics. IDC also surveyed 350 software vendors that were using or evaluating analytics to embed in their own software applications.
In this session, guest speakers from IDC, SAP partner Kaiserwetter and SAP executives will discuss the research findings – exploring the critical factors and trends related to integrating analytics into commercial software offerings.
Join us and discover:
- Trends in using analytics to build intelligent apps
- Advantages of integrating advanced analytics with your apps
- Reasons why ISVs choose to partner with analytics platform providers
- Date: Wednesday, June 5, 2019
- Time: 11:00 a.m. EDT (60 minutes)