You Spoke, We Listened, It’s Ready. Cloud Availability Center 2.0 is LIVE!
I’m thrilled to announce that the Cloud Availability Center 2.0 is now LIVE! Since October 2018 we have been listening to what’s missing and how to make this a better tool for customers. While our work is not done, I hope you will agree there are some GREAT improvements with this release.
First of all, for those who may not know, Cloud Availability Center (CAC) is part of the SAP Trust Center initiative at SAP to bring more transparency to our customers. The CAC provides our customers a consolidated and transparent view of the service availability and performance of their SAP cloud products with a personalized dashboard.
My Global Listening Tour
Members from our team ended up going on the road to visit with customers all over the world where we could sit with customers, engineers and partners to gain a better understanding of HOW the tool would be used, WHEN the tool would be used, WHY the tool would be used and it truly changed our approach and helped us prioritize what to tackle first.
- Completely redesigned user interface using state-of-the-art Fiori experience
- New overview page with cloud availability information across the customer’s entire cloud portfolio *
- New product page with an aggregated view on cloud availability information across all systems & tenants including notification details
- New tenant page with a detailed view on cloud availability information incl. notification details
- Enhanced monthly system availability reporting on system/tenant level (communicated availability) *
- New notification list reflecting all communication sent to customers on incidents, maintenance, and other system related information
- Extensive personalization, filter, and download options
Once you check it out let me know what you think in the comments! I’m still listening!
* Not available for all cloud services yet. But don’t worry, we are working on that too!
Anja Fischer-Magin is the Head of Global Cloud Operations. Let’s connect on Linkedin