Learning Journey – SAP for Oil, Gas and Energy
If you are looking for more knowledge in context of SAP Oil, Gas and Energy Industry please have a look at the 2 Learning Journeys:
- SAP for Oil, Gas and Energy – Upskilling for SAP S/4HANA and Intelligent Enterprise Learning Journey
- SAP for Oil, Gas and Energy (SAP ERP)
SAP Learning Journeys are structured visual guides, designed to help you understand and navigate the path to become competent with an SAP solution.
You will find inside:
- Overview information on the industry and relevant SAP solutions
- Curated assets and links about Industry Cloud Solutions relevant for Oil, Gas and Energy Industry
- Trainings on transition to SAP S/4HANA and Intelligent Enterprise
- Reference to other relevant SAP Learning Journeys
Together with SAP Oil, Gas and Energy experts we design and continuously add the most current and informative assets to the Learning Journey.
Stay tuned and subscribe to the blog. I will post updates as soon there are new assets and other important changes.
Some of the materials are freely accessible and some are available within SAP Learning Hub subscription.
To learn more about SAP Learning Hub please see the videos:
- SAP Learning Hub Overview Video (2min, 12.2020)
- An Introduction to the SAP Learning Hub (50min, 08.2017) or SAP Learning Hub Demo (25min, 03.2020)
If you have any questions, comments, or wishes please use the comment function below.
Have fun learning and stay curious!
There are new assets in the Learning Journey SAP for Oil & Gas – Upskilling for S/4HANA and Intelligent Enterprise.
Together with SAP Product Management Oil&Gas we added two eBooks on SAP S/4HANA SAP Joint Venture Accounting Overview (On-Premise and Cloud) in the Expand your skills scenario of the Learning Journey.
Content of the documents:
1. Overview of the SAP S/4HANA Finance
2. Roadmap of the SAP S/4HANA JVA
3. Innovations in the S/4HANA JVA (1909; 1911 / 2005) On-Premise and Cloud Editions
4. Overview of the SAP S/4HANA JVA-Central Finance Integration (On-Premise)
5. Overview of the Production Sharing Accounting (Cloud)