Configure Access Server in BODS on Linux Environment
Below are the steps to Configure Access Server in BODS on Linux Environment.
1. Open the Server configuration Command at OS Level using SIDADM
2. Execute the command ./svrcfg which resides at <DS Installation Directory>/bin
3. Choose Configure Access Server and provide the necessary details (Directory : I have created access server folder in my case)
4. Review the details and choose “Yes”
5. After choosing Yes, the Access server will be created.
6. Login into the Data Services Management Console and choose Administrator –> Management –> Access server
7. Choose Add
8. Enter your Access Server details which has been configured earlier, here machine name is hostname on which your Data Services has been installed
9. After that you can see an entry in the Access server and also a node Real-Time will be available for configuring Real Time jobs.
Hope it will be useful..