The Next-Generation SAP Enterprise Support Value Maps: Enabling Your Path to the Intelligent Enterprise
The number of technologies, service offerings, and deployment environments available in today’s marketplace brings such a wide range of possibilities and ways to solve a problem that it can be difficult to know which path to choose. But while technology plays an integral role in today’s digital revolution, it’s not enough to help businesses transform themselves to seize this moment.
For businesses to become truly intelligent, digital investments need to become the foundation from which digital skill advancement is encouraged with a combination of individualized prescriptive learning journeys; access to industry-leading experts; and collaborative social rooms – all accessible anytime, anywhere. And as many businesses know, all of these tools are packaged together and accessed with the help of SAP Enterprise Support.
Charting a path that transforms the whole business
Companies can quickly identify the services, tools, and solutions that best fit their needs with the Next-Generation SAP Enterprise Support value maps, enabled by SAP Enterprise Support Academy and now using SAP Learning Hub, edition for Enterprise Support, as the delivery platform.
Available at no additional cost for SAP Enterprise Support and SAP Enterprise Support Cloud Edition customers, this one-stop shop for empowerment and support gives our clients a clear understanding of how to:
- Attain strategic goals
- Build up digital proficiency to embrace an experience economy
- Prepare the IT landscape for productive innovation
Our Next-Generation SAP Enterprise Support value maps help position businesses for long-term, customer-oriented change and allow businesses to easily and quickly access end-to-end support that provides:
- Prescriptive guidance: Users receive learning recommendations based on similar user activity; current topics of concern; roles, and development goals. Plus, analysis of learning outcomes measure the impact of interactions and investigate trends to improve the quality of future learning opportunities.
- Access to the right SAP experts and industry peers: Expert-led sessions and collaboration give users a direct channel to proven and relevant advice, best practices, business insight, and technology know-how.
- Collaborative social rooms: Social learning forums allow users to get guidance and exchange ideas, skills, and best practices with their peers– which seamlessly addresses the demands of today’s highly digital, social, and mobile workforce.
- Continuous learner empowerment: New interactive learning formats and integrated tools – including gamification*, social media-based interactions, and progress tracking – support learning in real time.
The program covers specific foundational technology topics such as SAP S/4HANA, SAP SuccessFactors solutions, SAP Cloud for Customer and SAP Analytics solutions. Strategic business focus areas are also included – from business process improvement, data volume management, and digital innovation to application lifecycle management, and security.
By adding an element of workforce learning and user training to the use of value-map offerings, SAP is setting the stage for the next generation of digital transformation. Businesses can now gain a strong, intelligent foundation that empowers their ability to realize their strategic goals to establish their lead in the experience economy.
Revealing your full potential with tailored guidance, learning, and collaboration
Businesses evolve best when they give their workforce the tools to embrace change while mapping an incremental move towards intelligent operations that are flexible, agile, visionary and sustainable. The key is to set digital strategies that provide employees with the knowledge to innovate and develop their skills to deliver on customer demands better.
The Next-Generation SAP Enterprise Support value maps integrate a tailored road map with more interactive learning formats, prescriptive guided journeys, integrated and end-to-end support, personalized and digital assistance, and relevant offerings based on real-time needs. This approach helps companies to adopt intelligent technologies to create new business models, and also nurture a culture of bold innovation that gives customers the fresh and relevant products, services, and experiences they want.
Join the program today and leverage the benefits of the Next-Generation SAP Enterprise Support value maps. Please remember that you will need to sign up for SAP Learning Hub, edition for SAP Enterprise Support if you are not already a member.
Watch the tutorial to learn how to sign up and how to use the SAP Learning Hub.
If you have already signed up for SAP Learning Hub, edition for SAP Enterprise Support, then feel free to access directly SAP Enterprise Support Value Maps Learning Room.