I am pleased to invite you to the SAP Inside Track in Bogota, Colombia a this June 27, 2019, the most important event organized by the SAP Community. This meeting brings together the best professionals of the SAP, to share their knowledge and experiences with all attendees.
THIS IS A TOTALLY FREE EVENT FOR THE ASSISTANTS.
We only require that you provide ALL your information and return mail, if everything is complete, we will send you a confirmation
To pre-register as a participant CLICK HERE
AGENDA (to be confirmed)
“We will combine an Agenda with valuable information for both those who love bits and bits, and for functional Guys”
Some of the topics that will be addressed in this meeting are:
- SAP Intelligent Enterprise
- SAP User Experience X+O
- SAP Activate Maximiza el value of SAP S/4HANA, C/4, Success Factors, Ariba, Concur, FieldGlass, etc
- Ponencias técnicas de:
- SAP S/4 HANA
- Big Data
- IoT (Internet de las cosas)
- Design Thinking
- SAP Solution Manager
- Project Management
- Application Lifecycle Management
- Configuration of Modules (MM, SD, FI, CO, PP, QM, PM, HCM…)
- SAP Lumira
- Success Factors
- Screen Personas
- SAP C4C Cloud 4 Customer
- SAP Ariba
- “SAP PRESS and Espresso Tutorial Raffle” and Close
* “SAP hablando con ALEXA”, with Jhon Jairo Teran at Harinera del Valle.
* “SAP Innovation with purpose” and how with innovative disruptive solutions we could meet the 17 UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), to transform our world and make it a better place to live by 2030, based on the principle of “leave no one behind” by Mexico SAP Mentors Ma Antonieta Lopez at SDI_IT_Services_Development_International.
* “SAP PRESS y Espresso Tutorial Raffle”.
SAP Colombia Kindly provide us the place and a breakfast for the attendees.
SAP Community will support us with a lunch for the attendees.
Attendees who stay at the end of the event will receive a 15% discount on their purchases at SAP Press and could win one of the 3 e-books that we will raffle!
We also have the sponsorship of the Espresso Tutorials, so attendants that stays until the end of the event can had Free-Users to access their content online for 1 month, and we will raffle 3 printed materials.
ASUG Colombia will take care of the flight cost for one of our organizers and speaker.
Made your pre-register ASAP CLICK HERE
Fecha y hora: June 27, 2019 from 09:00 to 17:00
Address: Carrera 9 # 115-06, piso 24, oficina 2404 Edificio Tierra Firme, Bogotá, Col.