How can I help? – The Main Chat Operations
I am a multitalented bot – I can help you in many ways…!
There are 3 main tasks I can perform:
Ask a Question – Ask me an S/4HANA Cloud question and I will retrieve a relevant answer for you. If you are not happy with my answer, you may rephrase and ask again or you may use the search functionality explained below. Please remember to keep your questions precise and concise, and ask them one at a time. I may be multitalented but I am not as great at multitasking…
You may ask the following:
– Tcodes e.g. ‘what is the app for VA01?’ (Real time integration to the Fiori apps Library allows Edmin to find application relevance to tcodes)
– Business Roles e.g. ‘what is the business role for create invoice app?’ (Integration as above)
– Configuration e.g. ‘I want to configure payment methods’ (Edmin is up to date with SSCUI content)
– LoB/ project questions e.g. ‘Show me the roadmap’, ‘How do I create a purchase order for a fixed asset?’ (A team of experts are continuously training Edmin with technical question and answer pairs)
– API’s e.g. ‘I want an API’ (Real time integration to the API Hub allows Edmin to find API’s based on a business object or communication scenario)
Search through SAP Resources – Are you looking for documentation or need information around a specific topic? I can do the job for you. You can treat me like a search engine. Just provide me with a topic and I can retrieve a list of results for you to review from various SAP resources, including SAP Help Portal, the Best Practices Explorer, the Roadmap Viewer, and KBA articles.
Customer Support Request – Have you been struggling to find an answer? Have you asked and searched but still had no luck? You may now raise a customer support request. You will be asked to provide a subject, name, and e-mail and an expert will reach out to you to arrange a meeting upon your request. If you have changed your mind, you can always go back and cancel a request. As this initiative is in pilot mode, please note that we currently accept requests in Procurement, and Sales and Distribution, and can also support you with topics around Integration and Data Migration.
For further information on the functionality click here
It's great to have Edmin's help.
Edmin is improving leaps and bounds!