SAP Inside Track Mexico City, Mex ?? 2019
I am pleased to invite you to the SAP Inside Track in Mexico City, Mexico ?? this August 22, 2019, the most important event organized by the SAP Community. This meeting brings together the best professionals of the SAP market, to share their knowledge and experiences with all attendees.
THIS IS A COMPLETELY FREE EVENT FOR THE ASSISTANTS.
We only require that you provide ALL your information and by return mail, if everything is complete, we will send you a confirmation
To pre-register as a participant CLICK HERE
AGENDA (to be confirmed)
“We will combine an Agenda with valuable information for both those who love bits and bits, and for functional Guys”
Some of the topics that will be addressed in this meeting are:
- SAP Intelligent Enterprise
- SAP User Experience X+O
- SAP Activate Maximiza el value of SAP S/4HANA, C/4, Success Factors, Ariba, Concur, FieldGlass, etc
- Ponencias técnicas de:
- SAP S/4 HANA
- Big Data
- IoT (Internet de las cosas)
- Design Thinking
- SAP Solution Manager
- Project Management
- Application Lifecycle Management
- Configuration of Modules (MM, SD, FI, CO, PP, QM, PM, HCM…)
- SAP Lumira
- Success Factors
- Screen Personas
- SAP C4C Cloud 4 Customer
- SAP Ariba
- “SAP PRESS and Espresso Tutorial RIFA” y Cierre.
* “SAP Innovation with purpose” and how with innovative disruptive solutions we could meet the 17 UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), to transform our world and make it a better place to live by 2030, based on the principle of “leave no one behind” by SAP Mentor Ma Antonieta Lopez
* “Kuber…what? ??♀️??♂️ K8S, Cloud Foundry and all this with what could you eat” by Lucia Subatin (Principal Developer and Community Advocate at @SAP).
* “The Future of Digital – we can optimise for People, Planet, and Profit”
by Tom Raftery (Global VP, Futurist, Innovation Evangelist at @SAP.) IN ENGLISH.
* “How does open communication between SAP users benefit you and benefits your company? Share, increase knowledge and influence the evolution of SAP – Learn about the objectives of the Association of SAP Users in México by Ma. Elena Gutiérrez Director at ASUG MEX.
* “Intelligent Spend Management en la transformación digital“ by Daniel Franco, Sr. Solutions Consultant LATAM at SAP Concur.
* “SAP PRESS y Espresso Tutorial Raffle”.
SAP Mexico will kindly provide us the place for the event
The SAP Community will support us with a lunch for the attendees.
Attendees who stay at the end of the event will receive a 15% discount on their purchases at the SAP Press store and will be able to win one of the 3 e-books we will raffle!
We also have the sponsorship of the Espresso Tutorials, attendees who stay at the end of the event will receive access to their content online for 1 month
Made your pre-register ASAP CLICK HERE
Date and Hours: August 22, 2019 from 09:00 to 17:00 hrs.
Address: Prolongación Paseo de la Reforma 600, Santa Fe, Zedec Sta Fé, 01210 Ciudad de México, CDMX