SAP S/4HANA Cloud for Finance: Balance Reporting – Part 5: Summary
In this blog series, we’ve looked at several different methods for balance reporting in SAP S/4HANA Cloud for finance. The recommended methods are based on consumption types and balance types:
- Definition of balance types and consumption types
For details, see balance types and consumption types
- Overview of SAP standard reports and SAP standard APIs
For details, see standard reports and standard APIs
- Custom report creation
For details, see custom report creation
- Custom report consumption
For details, see custom report consumption
Here’s an overview of the methods based on balance types and consumption types:
Note: Additional methods may be introduced in the future, so check back here from time to time!
For more information on SAP S/4HANA Cloud, check out the following links:
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud release info: http://www.sap.com/s4-cloudrelease
- Sven Denecken’s 1902 blog on SAP News here
- Best practices for SAP S/4HANA Cloud here
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud Customer Community: here
- Feature Scope Description here
- What’s New here
- Help Portal Product Page here
Follow us via @SAP and #S4HANA, or myself via @HaukeUlrich and LinkedIn.
Be the first to leave a comment
You must be Logged on to comment or reply to a post.