2019 SAPPHIRE NOW: SAP Transformation Navigator is Continued Interest to Customers
At the 2019 SAPPHIRE NOW, SAP Transformation Navigator proves to be of continued interest to customers:
- 141 individual customer sessions at 3 demo pods
- 7 stops of S/4HANA Movement tours and
- 8 Ask the Expert sessions
As customers respond to their need to move to SAP S/4HANA, they are gaining tremendous appreciation for the clear and easy to get guidance offered by the free self-service tool SAP has made available in SAP Transformation Navigator (STN).
Below are highlights of some of the latest updates to STN:
- Dozens of new capabilities were added based on the (industry) portfolio decisions – many of them relevant for time slider (altogether 41 capabilities across all industries – see https://jam4.sapjam.com/groups/5vxmqOtlRQEg9jjXwMtidU/documents/MUujaxt3o3h9cRxGxBy2nD/versions/22806576/slide_viewer)
- Simultaneously, Industry Value Maps were updated and can be accessed in the application or the following external link: https://wiki.scn.sap.com/wiki/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=510922928
- Other, minor updates include: reference maps, proof points, licenses and links to trial versions
- Similarly to previous updates, no archiving of existing products maps was required – upon opening affected maps you will be prompted to check those decision points
Access SAP Transformation Navigator via the following link: https://go.support.sap.com/transformationnavigator/#/welcome application.
Learn how STN works using the quick-tip video series: https://wiki.scn.sap.com/wiki/display/ATopics/SAP+Transformation+Navigator+Quick+Tip+Video+Series.
Be the first to leave a comment
You must be Logged on to comment or reply to a post.