SAP SuccessFactors: A Leader in Talent Acquisition
IDC just released its IDC MarketScape: Worldwide and U.S. Modern Talent Acquisition Suites for Large Enterprise 2019 Vendor Assessment, and we are pleased to announce that SAP SuccessFactors has been identified as a Leader. We are excited about this report as it reflects our dedication and ability to deliver on our promises to our customers.
Download the report excerpt here
The IDC MarketScape states:
“Following major enhancements to the candidate experience, SAP SuccessFactors continues to invest in all areas of talent acquisition, with enhancements that automate talent acquisition processes to improve recruiter efficiency, enhance both the internal and external candidate experience to drive engagement, and provide contextual insights to help guide key decisions.”
IDC MarketScape vendor analysis model is designed to provide an overview of the competitive fitness of ICT suppliers in a given market. The research methodology utilizes a rigorous scoring methodology based on both qualitative and quantitative criteria that results in a single graphical illustration of each vendor’s position within a given market. The Capabilities score measures vendor product, go-to-market and business execution in the short-term. The Strategy score measures alignment of vendor strategies with customer requirements in a 3-5-year timeframe. Vendor market share is represented by the size of the icons.
SAP SuccessFactors continues to be a leader in comprehensiveness of solution, user experience, candidate experience, and extensibility. These strengths allow us to meet the needs of customers around the world while delivering on the moments that matter to candidates, recruiters, hiring managers, and admins.
A few feature highlights include:
- Embedded candidate relationship management. This includes dynamic, automated talent pools, landing pages, data capture and progressive profiling forms, email marketing, one-to-one SMS and email correspondence, and analytics.
- Business Rules. Configurable business rules allow customers to automate various processes such as internal/external job distribution, requisition management, workflow routing, offer details, and offer validation. Additional API development opportunities can also be supported to extend rules for specific customer needs.
- Job Analyzer. This functionality helps managers and recruiters proactively identify and eliminate gender-biased language from job descriptions, so they can reach the most qualified candidates for every position. Job Analyzer also provides salary recommendations in job requisites by leveraging machine learning functionality that analyzes public and proprietary salary data to present average salary based on location as well as recommended salary based on difficulty to fill.
- Career site builder. This solution provides an intuitive, point-and-click, and drag-and-drop experience for recruiting teams to easily build and maintain responsive career sites (internal and external), landing pages and email templates.
- SAP SuccessFactors App Center. An online repository to explore and purchase over 150 integrated partner solutions, including more than 60 for talent acquisition.
- Broader support for key business initiatives. This includes support for total workforce management (with deeper SAP Fieldglass integration), diversity and inclusion, and health and well-being initiatives.
Beyond product innovation, in 2019 and beyond we remain committed to delivering excellent service for both the talent acquisition solutions and the entire HCM suite. SAP SuccessFactors is trusted and used by users across all industries, sizes, and geographies. We look forward to continuing to deliver innovative recruiting and onboarding capabilities as well as amazing service and support. Thanks again for your continued trust and confidence!
Want to learn more? Join us at SuccessConnect in London taking place 3-5 June or at SuccessConnect in Las Vegas taking place 16-18 September. We have an incredible line-up of breakout sessions with both customers and product experts. See you there!
SAP SuccessFactors solutions, including SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting, are available for digital discovery and purchase online, anywhere, anytime – in only a few clicks – at https://www.successfactors.com/index.html.