Don’t miss the May 16th SAP Customer Connection selection webinar for Global Trade Services 2019
Please join the SAP Customer Connection Selection Call webinar for Global Trade Services 2019 that is taking place on May 16th. In this webinar SAP will explain which of the submitted Improvement Requests are planned for development. We will also discuss the reasons for rejection of requests, and next steps in the development process.
For more details about the SAP Customer Connection project for SAP Global Trade Services 2019: click here.
Date: Thursday, May 16, 2019
Times: 7 am PDT US Pacific, 9 am CDT US Central, 10 am EDT US Eastern
Duration: 1 hour
Register here to add this webinar to your calendar.
You may use the web conference link and phone numbers below to dial in.
To join the meeting: https://sap.emea.pgiconnect.com/D023814
Participant Passcode: 322 129 6287
- US and Canada: 1-866-312-7353
- US and Canada: 1-484-427-2544
- US and Canada: 1-720-897-6637
- US and Canada: 1-646-434-0499
- Canada, Montreal: +1 514 669 5883
- Canada, Toronto: +1 416 915 3225
- Canada, Vancouver: +1 604 909 2086