Project results of “KPI and Report Workspace” from the SAP Customer Engagement Initiative
The SAP Customer Engagement Initiative (CEI) connects SAP development teams with our customers and partners early and regularly. This means you can work hand-in-hand with SAP development teams on projects and prototypes, helping us to consider your specific requirement based on your feedback. The initiative fosters and enables close interaction between SAP and our customers and partners by providing a structured approach and a legal framework.
The SAP Customer Engagement Initiative gives you early insights and shares product concepts so that you can help shape the future releases of tomorrow’s innovations. It’s a win-win situation.
One of the many CEI projects from 2018 about the topic “KPI and Report Workspace” was finished by the team. We would like to share the highlights of the project here with you:
- To get feedback on the new app in which the KPI and Report Workspace is configured
- To understand different business use cases
- To review the usability of already delivered apps and its shortcomings
- Feedback Calls
- Onsite Visits
- It was possible to collect a business use case with a customer who was aware of the standard SAP KPI apps
- Customers gave positive feedback on the new app
- Customers gave inputs on the most important features
Shipment vehicle of the results
The new app ‘Manage KPI and Reports’ is planned for S/4HANA OP 1909 release.
Interested in influencing and helping to shape innovations currently in development with SAP? Find out more details about how to find and register for a CEI project on influence.sap.com.