New integration features with 1905
just wanted to share with you 3 new features that are worth looking into when dealing with integration:
1. Salesforce Integration
We have published a prepackaged integration for Salesforce integration on API Business Hub!
The integration content is developed on SAP Cloud Platform Integration in cooperation with our partner Advantco and uses Advantco’s Salesforce adapter to connect SAP S/4HANA Cloud to Salesforce.
The pre-packaged integration content currently includes the following functions:
- Replicate sales order to SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- Replicate sales contract to SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- Update account to SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- Receive sales pricing from SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- Receive availability information from SAP S/4HANA
- Replicate sales order to Salesforce
- Replicate account to Salesforce
- Replication of product master data to Salesforce
2. Integration Exemplars
Check out the cloud integration exemplars available on API Business Hub!
They can be a great starting point when starting your integration development.
3. Third-Party Integration
Our product management colleagues are working on supporting customers with their third party integration scenarios.
Therefore a first draft of integration content has been published on the API Business Hub.
Currently in scope is:
- Send Cost Center from SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- Send Company Code from SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- Consume Journal Entry
This is still in an early-bird stage and more content is expected to come!
Looking forward to your feedback 🙂