Under the CC BY 3.0 license and open to contributions from inside and outside of SAP, we hope that this repository will help developers worldwide to make their ABAP code a little cleaner, day by day.
Based on the ask from many colleagues, we are additionally publishing a book clean ABAP to help developers with learning and implementing clean ABAP as an individual, as a team and as an organization.
Besides, there has been a podcast published recently. More details can also be found behind the following links :
- Clean ABAP as a Foundation for improvements
- Clean ABAP Slack Channel: #sap-abap-clean-code
- Static Code Checks with CodePal
- Static Code Checks with abaplint
- Code Review Setup and Practices
- Translations to Chinese (中文), Japanese (日本語), German (Deutsch), French (Français) and Spanish (Español)
Subscribe to Newsletter: Collaboration on Improving
If you do not miss an update on Clean ABAP, Clean SAPUI5, test automation, testability and other engineering / craftsmanship / architecture topics, subscribe to the brand new newsletter. The newsletter will not only be used for sharing knowledge, but also offer opportunities for collaboration, building communities and co-creation.