Navigation to invoice document from an invoice schedule
In this blog I am explaining how you can easily navigate from an invoice schedule lien item to the related customer invoice.
Before this enhancement if was quite user unfriendly to find a customer invoice that was created by an invoice schedule. This was the case for customer contracts as well as for sale orders. You would have to do it through the document flow of the business transaction itself or going to the work center “Customer Invoicing”.
Now you can directly open the customer invoice just from the related invoice schedule line item.
As an example, I will explain it with a sales order. But it works the same for a customer contract.
- Go to the work center “Sales Order”.
- Go to work center view “Sales Orders” and search for a sales order.
- Click on edit to open the sales order.
- Click on the “View All” button.
- Go to “Pricing and Invoicing” and there to “Invoice schedule”.
- Select an invoice schedule line item with status “Invoiced” and click the button “Open Invoice”
For more details show the Video
Be the first to leave a comment
You must be Logged on to comment or reply to a post.