I’m happy to announce the pilot release of the notification contact maintenance for SAP Cloud Platform Integration!
Notification contacts for SAP Cloud Platform Integration receive important information from our cloud operations team like e.g. planned maintenance events. The correctness of the customer contacts maintained determines the effectiveness of the communication and interaction process. I will share how the new self-service simplifies the contact maintenance.
The following use cases have been enabled.
As S-User user administrator
- You may get an overview on all users who are maintained as notification contact via https://launchpad.support.sap.com/#/outagenotification
- You may remove any existing notification subscription
- You may add new notification subscriptions for all existing contacts
- You may display your own notification subscriptions
- You may remove your own subscriptions
- You may add new subscriptions to your own user
The changes are processed asynchronously and may take up to 24h to get effective.
The subscription self-service is part on SAP’s ongoing efforts to improve the SAP Cloud Availability Center. The limitations of the pilot release are
- Limited to SAP Cloud Platform Integration
- Creation of new contacts is not supported
- Not embedded in SAP Cloud Availability Center
We would like to learn from the early release and appreciate your feedback on the current capabilities via the SAP Support Launchpad ‘Share Your Feedback’ button/channel. Please specify Cloud Availability Center (CAC) as related topic.
Alternatively you may share your experiences and views for discussion as comment in this small blog.
In case of technical problems please contact SAP Support via an support incident on the application area XX-SER-SAPSMP-CAC.