Supplier Sessions at SAP Ariba Live Barcelona
SAP Ariba Live in Barcelona is a month away, and I’m excited to share all the great content we have planned for our supplier customers.
This year, we have a mix of thought leadership, design thinking and educational sessions to help suppliers do more and sell better on Ariba Network.
Here’s a sneak peek of the supplier sessions to come:
- Voice of the Supplier: Suppliers Discuss Capitalizing on Digital Disruption – Suppliers share their thoughts on digital disruption and how their businesses are capitalizing on new digital trends.
- The Network Connection: Buyer-Supplier Collaboration Best Practices – A buyer and supplier will be sharing best practices for collaboration on Ariba Network
Design Thinking workshops
- Intelligent Commerce: Connecting Buyers with the Right Suppliers – This session will gather insights from buyers and suppliers on how SAP Ariba solutions can help buyers find the right suppliers for their needs.
- New Supplier Experience and Insights – Our product experts will gather feedback from suppliers on a supplier portal and the future supplier user experience.
- “Five-Minute” Supplier Enablement – This session will collect insights and ideas from suppliers and buyers on how to enhance and simplify the supplier onboarding experience on Ariba Network
- Supplier Integration on Ariba Network
- Invoice Automation for Fast and Early Payments
- Supplier Solutions Road Map
- Find New Customers on Ariba Network
- An Overview of Catalogs for Suppliers
- SAP Ariba Cloud Integration Gateway Solution for Suppliers
- Network of Networks: Expanding the Ariba Network Ecosystem
Not going to SAP Ariba Live Barcelona?
If you aren’t attending SAP Ariba Live in Barcelona, we have great content available online through the SAP Ariba Live Supplier Digital Summit. Hosted concurrently to SAP Ariba Live. this free digital event is for suppliers who are interested in learning the basics of their accounts, or getting a feel for what else is available on Ariba Network, from supplier managed catalogs to order automation. Learn more and secure your spot today!
As always, don’t forget to follow us on Twitter @SAPAriba, and at the hashtag #SAPAribaLive