Looking for the perfect way to round out your agenda? Take a day to learn about one of the most pressing issues facing companies and their consumers – cybersecurity.
Learn how to adopt a holistic, end-to-end security approach using SAP technologies in this workshop, which covers both strategic and more practical, technical aspects of how to secure your landscape:
Securing the Intelligent Enterprise
Mike Golz, CIO, SAP Americas
Real-World Cybercrime & Market Insights
Leading investigation agency & IDC
Latest Features for End-to-End Protection
Including SAP HANA, SAP ETD, and S/4 HANA
Learn about data protection and cybersecurity topics, including some that are not widely covered at the SAPPHIRE NOW and ASUG Annual Conference.
This year’s lineup will include security strategy overviews, practical use cases, SAP solutions & services, as well as security partnerships and partner solutions, such as BigID, a new partner recognized for its privacy innovation as the 2018 RSA Conference Innovation Sandbox winner.
- Securing the Intelligent Enterprise
- SAP IDC Security Survey Results
- How Customers are Embracing a End-to-End Security Strategy for Digital Transformation Journey
- Real-World Cybercrime as Seen by Law Enforcement
- SAP Security Partnership Program
- Identity Access Management (IAM) Customer Use Case
- S/4 HANA & Data Protection
- Powering the Secure Intelligent Enterprise: SAP NS2 & Endpoint Security (CounterTack)
- SAP HANA Business Data & Advanced Security Capabilities
- Scaling PI/PII Discovery, Protection, & Privacy in the Cloud (Big ID)
Nowadays, everything is intelligently connected. Multi-cloud strategies and hyper connectivity environments have become the norm, challenging traditional “protect the four walls” security approaches. Don’t miss out on learning what can be done to secure your Intelligent Enterprise end-to-end.
Add the pre-conference: Data Protection and Security in the New World to your agenda for Monday, May 6th! Click here to see the full overview & registration information
If you’re already going to Sapphire Now, add this conference directly to your existing agenda here. And if you’re working with an account executive to create your agenda, ask if a complimentary day pass is available to use as well.
Looking forward to helping better protect your systems together! Be sure to check out the other security sessions and topic stations during the week here.