In this blog I am explaining how you can easily cancel open invoice schedule line items.
ByDesign supports the creation of invoice schedules for customer invoices and sales orders. Sometimes users need an easy way to stop the creation of new customer invoices.
You can now do it right from the invoice schedule itself with just one click.
As an example, I will explain it with a sales order. But it works the same for a customer contract.
- Go to the work center “Sales Order”.
- Go to work center view “Sales Orders” and search for a sales order.
- Click on edit to open the sales order.
- Click on the “View All” button.
- Go to “Pricing and Invoicing” and there to “Invoice schedule”.
- Select an invoice schedule header and click the button “Actions” and select “Cancel open dates”.
All invoice schedule line items with status “Open” will get the status “Canceled”. The customer invoice will not be created any more.
For more details just look the Video