We all have come across the issue with SFTP Server where we are not sure if the issue is from SFTP Server or BO Server.
To investigate further the issue, you can install the freely available SFTP Server (Solar Winds).
- The server setup can be downloaded using the link : https://www.solarwinds.com/free-tools/free-sftp-server
- Extract the Rar folder and navigate to folder SolarWinds-SFTP-SCP-Server, then run the SftpServerInstaller.msi Windows installer.
Once setup is done, configure the SFTP Server as below :
- Once the setup is done, open the “SolarWinds SFTP & SCP Server” for further configuration, click on Files -> Configure.
- By default it will create SFTP Root directory in C directory, you can change it or keep it same.
- Navigate to Users tab -> New User – > provide the username and its password.
- By default the SFTP Server will be stopped, start the Server from the bottom.
- Once the server is tarted, you can make the configuration on the AJS Server as below :
- Once the fingerprint key is generated replace it in the Fingerprint field and schedule the report again.
- Now the report will schedule successfully to the SFTP destination.
If the above testing is done successfully, then the issue is most likely with the SFTP Server. Customer should involve their SFTP Admin/Team for further investigation for the same.