The ABCs of Building a Value-Packed SAPPHIRE ALM Agenda
The 2019 SAP SAPPHIRENOW | ASUG ANNUAL CONFERENCE (May 7-9) promises excitement, inspiring innovations, and cool displays at every turn. Here’s how ALM customers (including [A] SAP Cloud ALM, [B] SAP Solution Manager 7.2, and [C] Focused Solutions for SAP Solution Manager) can approach the conference and generously share takeaways with those less-fortunate coworkers back in offices not located in sunny Orlando. Leave full of specific and practical know-how in terms of leveraging new technologies for your business.
Coffee and credentials are best served early! The ASUG pre-conference event on May 6, Hands-On with SAP Solution Manager and SAP Cloud ALM, is your Monday morning starting point, as it deals with all aspects of ALM.
Once the main joint conference commences on Tuesday, you can drill down to specifics. I’ve listed events per ALM topic category. See the A, B, and C groups below. Event types range from customer testimonials to hands-on tutorials. Select a title to view its description and time slot. You can even build a personal agenda online and add events to your plan. Further, you can find each of the below ALM topics represented among the phosphorescent glows of monitors and decorations in the venue’s Services and Support Area. Feel free to chat with ALM subject matter experts attending to their respective topic stations.
These events in my A group concern SAP Cloud ALM:
- Discover the Benefits of SAP Cloud ALM for SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- Discover the Relationship between SAP Solution Manager and SAP Cloud ALM
- Explore the New SAP Cloud ALM Solution
- Implementing SAP S/4HANA Cloud with SAP Cloud ALM at Beyond Technologies
- Implementing SAP S/4HANA Cloud with the SAP Cloud ALM Solution
- Interactive Influence: SAP’s Strategy for Cloud Application Lifecycle Management
- SAP Cloud ALM: A Customer Journey to SAP S/4HANA Cloud
These events in my B group concern SAP Solution Manager:
- Action required! How to Prepare before 2020 to the Update of SAP’s Support Backbone
- Agilent Improves Stability and Reliability with SAP Operations Control Center
- Create Your 2019 SAP Solution Manager Priorities to Optimize Your Solutions
- Discover the Integrated Process Flow in SAP Solution Manager
- Explore a Customer Success Story with SAP Solution Manager and SAP S/4HANA
- Interactive Influence: SAP Solution Manager
- Look into the Future of SAP Solution Manager
- Plan Your Path to SAP S/4HANA with SAP Solution Manager
- Proactively Address Master Data Synchronization Issues with SAP Solution Manager
These events in my C group concern Focus Solutions for SAP Solution Manager:
- Create Powerful Dashboards with Focused Insights for SAP Solution Manager
- Hear the Real-Life Advantages of Focused Run for SAP Solution Manager
- Optimize Hybrid Operations with Focused Run for SAP Solution Manager
- Uncover the New Capabilities of Focused Build for SAP Solution Manager
Team Build or Team Run?
Are you more focused on the strategy of adding a certain ALM product to your landscape, or are you more interested in maximizing the tools that a product offers? Some ALM-related agenda items fall into the distinct categories of implementation (build) and of operation (run). Some events are a combination of both. Some events occur only once, some are recurring events, and some have overlapping time slots! Don’t panic! I’ve already done that. I’ve calmed down now and mapped out everything on this calendar to help you plan your agenda. Refer to my A, B, and C groups above for the event titles and links to register.
The key to using this calendar as a planning aid is to first determine if you’re more interested in build or run events. You can choose events by color. For overlapping events of the same color, look to see if one is a recurring event. If so, you may be able to choose the recurring event at its alternative time slot. If there’s still a time conflict for the same type of event category, scroll back to the A, B, and C groups and choose your event based on your ALM priority. Bingo!
Of course, if you haven’t already, you can navigate to the 2019 SAP SAPPHIRENOW | ASUG ANNUAL CONFERENCE home page and register today. Once registered, select Login to My Agenda and start building your personalized calendar online.