Product documentation and User Assistance for SAP HANA Platform 2.0 SPS 04
The new and updated product documentation for SAP HANA Platform 2.0 SPS 04 is now available on SAP Help Portal.
Here you’ll find all the essential SAP HANA guides and references updated for the latest release. Some highlights unclude:
- Seven new guides in addition to regular enhancements to documentation:
- You can now put together and download custom PDFs from the Download PDF link in your desired guide.
- The dedicated Developer Information Map makes it easier than ever to find the help you need in the huge SAP HANA library using different perspectives as starting points, like application development lifecycle, application development process, typical developer tasks, or basic development scenarios.
- Two additional new, technical references are also available:
What’s new in SPS 04?
You can find comprehensive information about new and enhanced features in the What’s New in the SAP HANA Platform 2.0. For a list of licensing options, see the Feature Scope Description for SAP HANA.
Also, check out these blogposts:
- What’s New in SAP HANA 2.0 SPS 04 by the vice president of SAP HANA product management, Joerg Latza, gives an overview of the main enhancements and new features in this release
- This blogpost helps you Address business challenges in security and privacy with SAP HANA 2.0 SPS 04
- HANA SQL Reference Guide – HANA 2.0 SPS 04 explains what’s new in the guide from the documentation perspective
This list will grow with additional blogposts appearing on the SAP HANA platform 2.0 SPS 04 release.
Thank you to all who have shared their feedback for the documentation using the commenting function of the Help Portal!
Your SAP HANA Platform User Assistance team
Great job, Eva & team