If you are at SAPPHIRE NOW 2019, you have the opportunity to learn more about preparing your infrastructure for the intelligent enterprise. Visit SUSE booth (#2246) and talk to our expert & co-exhibiting partners about the questions that concerns you most.
How to prepare for the the future?
- How can you deliver a reliable Digital Core that ensures reliability and automate SAP HANA fail-over and recovery?
- How can you smoothly Transition to SAP S/4HANA and Is it easy to migrate to Linux for open innovation?
- Cloud is a hot topic. Have you already defined your cloud strategy?
- An intelligent enterprise need to accelerate application delivery. Learn how to simplify container management and control.
- “Data is the new oil” but how do you orchestrate access to a variety of data sources with SAP Data Hub
Over 30 related session
Stop by the SUSE mini theater or join our session at our partners’ booth. Following topics are covered:
- SAP Applications in the public cloud
- SAP Data Hub
- SAP HANA on IBM Power
- Virtualise your SAP HANA environment
- Secure your SAP HANA environment
- All you need to know about migrating to S/4HANA
- And many more topic …
The full session catalog will be published on April 30, 2019 here.
Thursday, May 9, 11 a.m.
ID 86810: The Connected Enterprise – know your customers better
How do interact with your customers better? Siloed data create a gap in your ability to know customers. Learn how a connected edge to core to cloud Enterprise can enable you to capture data from existing SAP applications & new cloud native new applications. Anywhere to store & secure the data. Anywhere to analyse and act on the data. Anywhere.
Schedule a meeting
Take advantage of one-on-one time with SUSE experts and subject matter experts to share your needs and learn how we can help.
Request a meeting: firstname.lastname@example.org
Meetings are first-come, first-served, so please book early to secure your time slot.