Prepare your infrastructure for the intelligent enterprise
If you are at SAPPHIRE NOW 2019, you have the opportunity to learn more about preparing your infrastructure for the intelligent enterprise. Visit SUSE booth (#2246) and talk to our expert & co-exhibiting partners about the questions that concerns you most.
How to prepare for the the future?
- How can you deliver a reliable Digital Core that ensures reliability and automate SAP HANA fail-over and recovery?
- How can you smoothly Transition to SAP S/4HANA and Is it easy to migrate to Linux for open innovation?
- Cloud is a hot topic. Have you already defined your cloud strategy?
- An intelligent enterprise need to accelerate application delivery. Learn how to simplify container management and control.
- “Data is the new oil” but how do you orchestrate access to a variety of data sources with SAP Data Hub
Over 30 related session
Stop by the SUSE mini theater or join our session at our partners’ booth. Following topics are covered:
- SAP Applications in the public cloud
- SAP Data Hub
- SAP HANA on IBM Power
- Virtualise your SAP HANA environment
- Secure your SAP HANA environment
- All you need to know about migrating to S/4HANA
- And many more topic …
The full session catalog will be published on April 30, 2019 here.
Thursday, May 9, 11 a.m.
ID 86810: The Connected Enterprise – know your customers better
How do interact with your customers better? Siloed data create a gap in your ability to know customers. Learn how a connected edge to core to cloud Enterprise can enable you to capture data from existing SAP applications & new cloud native new applications. Anywhere to store & secure the data. Anywhere to analyse and act on the data. Anywhere.
Schedule a meeting
Take advantage of one-on-one time with SUSE experts and subject matter experts to share your needs and learn how we can help.
Request a meeting: email@example.com
Meetings are first-come, first-served, so please book early to secure your time slot.