Tim’s To-Do List for ALM – April
Tim Steuer, Vice President Application Lifecycle Management has a new to-do list for customers of ALM offerings: SAP Solution Manager 7.2, Focused Solutions for SAP Solution Manager, and SAP Cloud ALM. Be sure to check Tim’s list to optimize your intelligent enterprise. Here’s the April 2019 edition:
For customers worldwide
- Help us develop SAP Solution Manager via SAP Customer Connection. Join the Selection Call webinar on April 18 for 2019 development projects.
- Upgrade to SAP Solution Manager SP 8. Check out this slide deck to find out what’s so great about SP 8. This upgrade also saves you the trouble of implementing notes from earlier versions.
- Get your plan in place for staying connected to SAP Support Backbone. Get informed and avoid a January 2020 technical support disruption.
For customers based in or traveling to the USA
- Register now: If you’re planning to suffer the warm and sunny weather in Orlando and attend the 2019 SAP SAPPHIRENOW | ASUG ANNUAL CONFERENCE on May 7-9, now is the time to also register for the May 6 ASUG pre-conference seminar titled, Hands-On with SAP Solution Manager and SAP Cloud ALM.
- Save the date for these US-based events later this year:
- SAP TechEd (Las Vegas): September 24-27
- SAP Solution Manager Education Summit (SolEd) (Philadelphia): November 5-7; Note: What’s the difference between SAP TechEd and SAP SolEd? SAP TechEd includes SAP Solution Manager on part of the agenda. SAP SolEd has an entire ALM focus on all parts of its agenda.
For customers based in or traveling to India
- Register now: SAP SolEd (Bangalore): June 11-13
- Save the date: SAP TechEd (Bangalore): November 28-30
For customers based in or traveling to Europe
- Save the date for these events:
- SAP Solution Manager Global Roadshow (Oslo): June 12
- DSAG Jahreskongress (Nürnberg): September 17-19; Note: The event language for DSAG is German, as it is a German-based SAP working group. Its English counterpart is the ASUG in the USA.
- SAP TechEd (Barcelona): October 8-10
- SAP SolEd (Heidelberg): December 3-6
As you can see, not all events have links for more info yet, but I’ll keep an eye out for you!
Have you seen Tim?
He’s everywhere. Perhaps you’ve met Tim at a recent tech conference. Online, you may remember him from the latest informational ALM video series. He’s your SAP Customer Connection contact, and SAP Cloud ALM and SAP Solution Manager 7.2 expert. Attendees of SAP SAPPHIRENOW | ASUG Annual Conference can find Tim at SAP Solution Manager’s topic station in the Service and Support Pavilion, or plan to attend one of Tim’s sessions. In addition, you can meet the experts at the other two ALM topic stations present: Focused Solutions for SAP Solution Manager and SAP Cloud ALM.