Data Protection and Security in the New Digital World
We would like to personally invite our customers to this year’s SAPPHIRENOW, 2019 | ASUG Preconference Seminar Data Protection and Security in the new Digital World , on Monday, May 6 from 8:00am-5:00pm ET.
In this full-day seminar, SAP executives and industry leaders will explain how you can leverage your current security infrastructure to detect adversaries within your environment. We’ll explore the challenges of forensic readiness, key components, and logs you should be collecting. You’ll also review a sample scenario and figure out how to crack the case. Through that and other examples, you’ll gain insight into threat activity across 4,400 companies.
In the second half of the session, you’ll learn how customers are adopting holistic approaches to secure hybrid landscapes using security offerings from SAP. SAP experts will share the latest security features for SAP HANA and will explain how advanced security capabilities can help you keep control of critical business data.
This year’s event will address the security aspects in building an intelligent enterprise including:
- Going beyond the traditional “protect the four walls” security approach
- How to leverage your current security infrastructure to detect adversaries within your environment
- Explore the challenges for forensic readiness, key components and logs you should be collecting
- Insight into threat activity across thousands of companies
- Learn how customers are adopting Get the latest security features of SAP HANA and learn how advanced security capabilities can help you keep control of critical business data
Please join me, our peers and industry leaders for what will be an insightful and productive event. Through this seminar, we have a great opportunity to lay the security foundation before we immerse ourselves into the full SAPPHIRENOW conference experience.
Cybersecurity specialists, C-level technology and business leaders, IT security directors and managers
Experts from SAP, including our global chief security officer and chief data officer
Product management for SAP HANA, SAP Enterprise Threat Detection, user interface (UI) logging and masking Security experts from SAP Digital Business Services
We look forward to see you there!
Super Kiran all the best!
This is Superb, Kiran. Keep Rocking!!
This is one of the best sessions for customers who are looking to protect their SAP hybrid landscape. I recommend customers if they can to attend this great session.