There are times in life, where you just need to celebrate…this is obviously true for the customers being part of SAP Innovation Awards 2019 and especially for the winners.
It’s a real pleasure for me to congratulate all the companies involved and much more, we will have some of them on stage at ASUG PreCon.
At “SAP Cloud Platform Services: Integrate People, Content, Processes, and Data for the Intelligent Enterprise“ we will be joined on stage by Delivery Hero, Murphy Oil Corporation and Love’s Travel Stops and Country Stores. What an amazing line-up. Be part of this event and register today
Let me introduce you some highlights of their use cases.
Delivery Hero: Scaling the world’s largest online food-delivery service with automated capital deployment (SAP Innovation Award 2019 Winner – Process Innovator)
- Challenge: need for fast and effective deployment of capital to support the massive growth. Be able to master capital requests from around the globe
- Solution: capital approval workflow supporting funding for 1,000+ employees working on development and marketing projects
- Outcome: automated workflows to enable approvals of multiple business cases a month
⇒ Reduced average time of approval from 20+ days to 2 days!!!
Murphy Oil Corporation: Integrated Operations Platform for Oil Well Operations (SAP Innovation Award 2019 Winner – Process Innovator)
- Challenge: gaining visibility in their oil well operation. Lack of integration of business processes running on different systems.
- Solution: an intuitive application to unify information and integrate business processes
- Outcome: centralized cockpit with integrated task management and collaboration of processes
⇒ 15% productivity increase / ROI realized in <1 year!!!
Love’s Travel Stops and Country Stores: Creating a “One-Stop-Shop” for Key Personnel Metrics (SAP Innovation Award 2019 participant)
- Challenge: central location for managers to check human capital management related metrics
- Solution: developed Roster card application to track field key metrics related to training, performance and HR transactions
- Outcome: fast and agile realization within 8 months of this app
⇒ became 2nd most important app for executives in the company
More details behind theses use cases and innovations you will learn at our ASUG PreCon seminar taking place at May 6th, in Orlando upfront ASUG/SAPPHIRENOW 2019: At “SAP Cloud Platform Services: Integrate People, Content, Processes, and Data for the Intelligent Enterprise“
Accompanied by our product management team to provide more insights and plans on Digital Workplace, intelligent Business Process Management, simplify integration and much more with the help of SAP Cloud Platform and the powerful SAP business solutions.