Sometimes you can face an error message, inconsistent behavior, sync errors, etc. when working on Outlook Add-In. Such events are store on log files, a log file is a file that records either events that occur in the software.
Usually the content of this files can be used for technical analysis like in SAP Support incident processing.
In case you are requested to send the log files, you shall be able to get it by the following steps:
- On Outlook Add-In pane.
- Select Help.
- Enable “Increase Log Level”.
- Reproduce the unexpected behavior.
- Go back to steps 1 and 2.
- Select “Show Log File Directory”.
- Send all the files from this folder.
Hope this steps can help you.